Level Requirement: 5+
Race Requirement: None
Reward: 1500 Adena
1. Go to the warehouse in talking island town and talk to Wilph in the left corner of the warehouse.
2. Go and kill Giant Toad's until you get 20 Adamantite Ore
3. Go back to Wilph and get your Reward.
Warehouse Keeper Wilphrod:
As you know, there was war between Aden and Gracia. But I tell you, the problem, is, trade with Gracia has been officially banned, and Gracia trade ships no longer come to Talking Island. Tsk, I can't believe they would ban free trade for political reasons... it's a significant loss to businessmen like me. I had good revenues from importing metals like adamantite and selling them... and from a military perspective, why can't they realize that our military power is weakened because we cannot produce good quality adamantite weapons? Such a difficult situation...
Now this is our little secret, but actually, I am still trading with Gracia through secret routes. We may be political enemies, but that's not always the truth in real life. There is always high demand for goods from gracia. So, what do you think? If you promise that you won't tell others, I can give you some more details...
Ask for details
After you ask for details - Warehouse Keeper Wilphrod:
Good, then let me first tell you what adamantite is.
Adamantite is a very important metal for making weapons. Weapons or armor crafted from refined adamantite ore metal is of high quality. Most other weapons can't even compare. But this adamantite is not found in Aden, and has to be imported from the Kardif regions of Gracia. But after the trade ban was announced, it has been difficult to find adamantite anywhere in the Aden kingdom. But because I have been business partners with a few Gracia traders for a long time, I can bring adamantite ore onto this island while avoiding the eyes of the authorities. Well, strictly speaking, you can call it smuggling.
Usually the smuggler's ship is docked at a remote location on the southern shores of the island, and I load a small boat with the goods and travel upriver to unload them near the lake next to Einhovant School of Magic. But an unforeseen accident a few days ago has put me in a bit of a dilemma. So I'd like to seek your help with that problem... What about it, will you help?
Say you will help
After you say you will help - Warehouse Keeper Wilphrod:
Good, so we see eye to eye. Now listen carefully to what I tell you. Do you remember the day that the recent storms hit? That particular day was the day that my 'business partners' and I were to bring some goods in. Thankfully, the smuggler's ship landed safely on the southern shores of the island.
Because I had to unload before sunrise, I attempted to move the goods to the unloading place, even if it meant overexerting myself. But while traveling upriver with the adamantine ore in a lifeboat, the boat was smashed into pieces because the river waters had risen in the storm, and the adamantine ore scattered all over the shores of the lake. My business partners and I spent all night walking around the lakeshore and gathering the ore. But after we gathered all the ore that we had collected, we were missing quite a large amount. I found out later, that the large toads that live near the lake had swallowed the ore.
So what I would like to ask you to do is walk around the shores of the lake adjacent to the Einhovant School of Magic, hunt the toads, and recover the adamantine ore that they have swallowed. I have to send the goods to Giran, but have to send twenty at a time. When you have gathered twenty of them, bring them to me. I will give you a generous reward for them. Now, go if you are ready.
Warehouse Keeper Wilphrod:
Oh, you have recovered them. Good job! I must send them off immediately today on the next trade boat to Giran. This is all thanks to you. Here, the reward that I have promised. I hope you won't talk to anyone else about this. It won't be good if this reaches the ears of the guards. I trust that you will take care of things even if I stop right here. Well, may the blessings of the land be with you!
I know it is hard to believe, but a long time ago southern Gludio also used to be fertile farmland. However, as you can see now, it is nothing more than a barren wasteland. Although this is nothing but barren land for others, true merchants like myself always look for opportunities in places like this. I'm sure that there are valuable things to be found in these wastelands that cannot be found elsewhere. If I am able to find them, I may begin a new business here.. When that time comes, I may need your help.
(Level 21 or above characters can manage this quest.)
Good. Spit on the ground and shake on it. Now we have formed a contract with the god of the earth looking on. Now listen to what I have to say. Do you remember the eight basic ingredients used for magic research I told you about earlier? We can find some of them in this area. If you hunt monster eyes, you can get their carcasses, from which you can get floating eye meat. And once in a while, you can obtain monster eye lens, and this is a very valuable item. They say dwarves make something called 'eyeglasses' with these.
Also, if you hunt the basilisk, you can get its gizzard. The basilisk swallows pebbles from the wastelands to aid digestion and there are small fragments of broken jade inside. So we can obtain jade from the basilisk gizzard.
You can find monster eyes on the coast near here. The basilisk is in the wastelands. There are also monster eyes in the wasteland, but they are much more dangerous than those on the coast, so you must be careful. However, you can get much more precious products, so it is worth taking the risk and the challenge.
From now on, the items you bring to me I will sell to the Ivory Tower. I have already signed a contract with the magicians of the Ivory Tower and fixed the price as well. I will give you 30 percent of the item price. So please bring back as much as possible. Well then, may the blessing of the earth be with you, partner.
Merchant Silent wants various exotic ingredients to craft some nice items. He asks that you find and return Monster Eye's Carcass and Monster Eye lens. These can be obtained from Beamers, Seers, Viewers, etc.
He also asks for Basilisk's Gizzards, which can be obtained from lesser Basilisks and lesser Poison Basilisks in the wasteland.
1)Find the NPC Merchant. He is located south of the wastelands near the brown part that looks like a finger. ---- southeast from Gludin towards that area and you should see a big arch.
2)Activate the quest and go hunt Monster Eyes/Viewers/Beamers/Seers/Basilisks found in the wasteland. The drop rate on the items is very high, maybe 90-95%.
3)Return to him to collect the money. You'll get money for each one you bring. Monster Eye's Carcass (30), Monster Eye's Lens (2000), and Basilisk Gizzard (75).
4)This quest is repeatable.
P. S This is a great money-making quest since it has a nice drop rate, you can collect an infinite amount of the quest items without having to return to the npc, and it's in a very good exp area.
I did the skeleton/zombie quest in low 20's, Mahum quest in mid 20's, and this one in late 20's. Turek orc quest would probably be the next progression for level 30's, but there's some better exp area's to go to. The level 33 golem quest is made for mages, and the level 32 giran quest might be decent (haven't tried it out yet)
1. speak with Kash, that is in the Warehouse de Dion.
2. follows for Shirashi's Ancient Scroll, a cave that is in the waterfall of the Dark Elfs, entering for backward of it. The objective is to kill Shirashi, not if it worries in killing guardians, only killing already drop the item. The tip is to take a long-range weapon and to only call it who will come fast, while the others will delay.
3. When you kill it receive a key and a trunk. It opens the trunk with the key and you it will gain one scroll and a little of adena.
4. The Kash comes back and it a letter will give you and it will order you to speak with Martien, in Giran, the exit that follows for a bridge.
5. It follows for Floran and it kills a camado animal Gorr. Gorr is, looking at for the map, in a cave to Esqueda of the triangle formed for the roads, the south of Floran. Co-ordinated: x = 56, 7 and y = 46, 5. Killing it, it will gain the item"Watcher's Eye1", then it comes back toward giran and it speaks with Martien
6. It comes back the Floran and it kills Braham, that is close to the cave it Gorr, being that it right side it triangle formed for the roads; after 1 or 2 times that killed it, will leave the spirit of Raldo. It speaks with it and it says it who Martien and Kash are lying.
7. It goes for the city of the dwarves and speaks with Elder Filaur, that is in a house in front of the gatekeeper. Of uses scroll escape when it will be the north of Wasteland, and will go for Gludio, preventing expenses with the gatekeeper.
8. It goes for the Mithril Mines, it enters and always it goes down until arriving until a great ----. It polishes and it walks for the only opening that has there. It looks for Scrubbus (it uses/target now, will help). When to find the queen and the guardiões, to the night, kills them until Raldo appears again.
9. It speaks with Raldo and it will give to the"Mark of to it Challenger".
In this quest is recommended that it uses a scroll of escape always that to feel the necessity and that also buys walked connecting rod potion for the long ones.
1. In Giran, in guild of human beings warlike, that it is in the exit that gives for a bridge, speaks with Master Dufner.
2. It follows for Dion and it finds Master Terry, in guild of the human beings.
3. It goes until Execution Ground (it uses a connecting rod potion and it goes walking) to kill Neer Crawler Berserker until it gives "Mysterious to it Magic Crystal".
4. Later that to obtain the item, returns for Dion and speaks with the Master Terry.
5. It kills the following animals:
Turek General Orc - They are in the Orc Barraks
Ant Capitain - Easily found in Wasteland
Ol Mahum Capitain - In Partisan Hideaway or the south of Wasteland
Turek Bugbear Warrior - the north of Giran
Of each one of them you must collect a Magic Crystal.
6. After collecting four itens, he comes back to the Master Terry in Dion.
7. He follows then for Hunters Village and he says with the Trader Victor. If Victor to ask the true name of Terry, does not say, lies, senão will have that to come back the Dion.
8. Victor will ask for that you vest 10 Medusa's Scale. The Jellyfish is close to Giran Castle, in return it lake close to the castle.
9. When to finish To collect the 10 Scale, comes back the Hunters and delivers Victor.
10. It follows for Ivory Tower and in as walking, in guilda of the magos human beings, it says with Magister Marina.
11. It goes for the city of the dwarves and speaks with the Blacksmith Bronf.
12. Marina in Ivory Tower comes back toward the Magister.
13. Again, it speaks with Magister Terry in Dion, it will give a list to it.
14. It kills the following animals, and it obtains 4 Abyss's Magic Crystal:
Marsh Stakato Drone - Close to the tower of Cruma
Ant Warrior Capitain - In Wasteland
Breka Orc Overlord - Exit of Giran that follows for Dragon Valley (is not the one that goes for Death Pass)
Leto Lizardman Warrior - Close to the Lake Iris or They pray
When to collect all the four crystals, comes back toward Dion and delivers them the Master to it Terry.
15. In Giran Town, in guilda of the warlike human beings, it speaks with Master Dufner and it will give the final item to it.
Level 1 Quest - World map quest:
1. Talk to one of those 4 guards in the building at the ---- area
2. Kill >keltirs< till you acquired 4 fox fangs
3. Return back with the 4 fox fangs and talk back to the same guard
4. You acquire your map and Recommendation, now go talk to Grandmaster Roien.
Reward = World Map + 50SP
Level 2 Quest - Adena Quest: ...